last updated June 14, 2022
Collection of Your Information
I may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information I may collect on the Site includes:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and birth information (date, time, location) that you voluntarily provide, such as on email opt-in and booking forms for a service;
- Demographic information relevant to services (such as your age, gender, location, or interests) that you voluntarily provide, such as on e-mail opt-in and booking forms;
- Information my hosting server and analytics tools (currently Google Analytics and Jetpack) automatically collect when you access the site, such as IP address, browser type, operating system, device type, location of the device, access times, and page views;
- Any further information you may voluntarily provide, for example when entering a giveaway, responding to a survey, or offering additional information about yourself related to a session.
In addition, if you book a session with me I may take client notes during the session to provide high-quality services to you now and in the future. These notes are labelled by first name and last initial and are stored separately from further identifying details such as email address and last name to minimize risk. I make efforts in my note-taking to only include a level of detail necessary to jog my memory. If you are a client and would like me not to take notes, or to avoid notes on a specific topic, please let me know verbally at the start of our session. If you provide me with your birth information for a service that involves astrology, I will additionally save that information in my astrology software by first name and last initial. I may use your chart for study purposes, but will never share it without your explicit consent. You are welcome to ask me to delete this data at any time.
I do not collect financial information directly when you book with me, to protect both of us. All financial information is stored directly with the payment processor, whose privacy policies you are encouraged to view before making a payment for a service.
You are under no obligation to provide me with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may affect the ways in which I can work with you or provide you with personally relevant information.
Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you allows me to provide you with a customized experience of the Site and to offer meaningful 1-on-1 virtual services. Specifically, I may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena if compelled.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis to better understand my clients and potential clients.
- Deliver effective, personal client sessions to you.
- Deliver targeted email including newsletters and upcoming offer notices.
- Email you regarding a service you have booked.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prepare for a client session with you.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback.
- Respond to requests.
Disclosure of Your Information
By Law or to Protect Rights
If I believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of my policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, I may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
I may share your information with third parties that perform services for me or on my behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
I am not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and I have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Sale or Bankruptcy
Cookies and Web Beacons
I use Google Analytics to collect data on Site visits and engagement (clicks) with the purpose of evaluating interest in my offerings, determining effectiveness of my marketing efforts, and for similar purposes related to marketing and offer design. Google Analytics collects your IP address and assigns a “ClientID” to provide data on geographic location and to identify unique visits to pages within the Site. You can find full information about how Google collects and processes this data at [https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners](https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners). By accessing the Site, you consent to the collection (via cookies) and use of your information by Google, a third-party vendor. You are encouraged to read the above policy and contact Google directly for clarification. I am unable to identify and remove information from specific users, as Google does not collect information I can use to identify you, such as your name or email address. However, you can opt out of this data collection using the following tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Security of Your Information
I use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While I have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to me, please be aware that despite my efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, I cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Policy for Children
I do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data I have collected from children under age 13, please contact me using the contact information provided below.
Options Regarding Your Information
You may at any time reach out to me via email to request that I:
- Share all personal information I have collected on you;
- Update personal information I have collected on you;
- Delete information I have collected on you;
Note that I may be required to retain limited data if you are a past or current client to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, and/or comply with legal requirements.
I will respond to any such inquiries within 7 days and complete your request within 30 days.
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from me, you may opt-out by either clicking the Manage Settings / Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email. Please note that if you book a service in the future after unsubscribing, I will need to e-mail you but will not add you to my mailing list without your express consent or re-opt-in.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from me, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) I disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which I shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to me using the contact information provided below.
PO Box 7477
Olympia, WA 98507